Regional Sales Rep Position
Regional Sales Representative
Are you looking for freedom, flexibility, and a chance to be your boss while being handsomely compensated for your results while making the world a better place?
If so, we are looking for you, and you should keep reading!
Marley Nonami Incorporated is looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for doing good in the world. Our team requires a friendly go-getter to identify opportunities and sell our web accessibility solution.
American Disabilities Act (ADA) Web Compliance (or Web Accessibility) is a hot topic that has gained national attention. Government agencies and corporations have seen a 200% increase in demand letters and lawsuits. Once the legal process has started, this often puts pressure on the agency or business to resolve the solution, no matter what the cost. We believe everybody should be able to access the same information, but it should not cost an absorbent amount of money.
We provide an affordable, fully automated AI (Artificial Intelligence) web accessibility solution. Since our solution relies on robots, not humans, we can offer a more efficient solution that will have your website over 90% ADA compliant within 48 hours. It scans the site every 24 hours to ensure new content and pages are fully compliant so the client doesn’t have to keep up with new ADA requirements. We offer the only fully automated, AI solution available on the market at a fraction of the cost of other solutions.
More information about compliance and our product is on the Marley Nonami Incorporated ADA compliance page.
The position is a 1099 sales contractor position with a very generous commission and bonus structure. The successful candidate will receive on-the-job training and ample support to take over the management of the assigned territory.
Regional Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing information and explanations; preparing contracts.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the sales process and during the onboarding transition.
- Answer questions, describe benefits and discuss the pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Establish sales goals and implement a plan to meet those goals
- Track progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Become fluent in all products and services offered by Marley Nonami Incorporated through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Gain familiarity with the web accessibility standards, and stay up to date on trends and innovative products.
Recommended skills to be successful:
Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Ability to Meet Goals, High Energy Level, Motivation, Ambition, Attention to Detail.
Marley Nonami Incorporated is about creating positive impacts in our community. For every new customer our sales team member brings in, we match their bonus and donate it to charity.
Location: Remote - USA, Europe, Australia
If this sounds interesting, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are excited to meet you!